New Yorker Soho – Dark Denim
One cannot go wrong with Kooreloo’s Soho Dark Denim bag: Α unique statement, it combines practical design and feminine distinctiveness. Discover casual chic with a styling twist in the everyday bag!
Its bronze-tone chain strap is adjustable and removable so as to either swing from the shoulder or be worn cross-body.
- Size (Length x Height x Width): 10.2 x 6.3 x 3.5 inches / 26 x 16 x 9 cm
- Store your goods in the Dust Bag provided to keep it dust-free and protected when it is not being used.
- Leather is a unique, natural and porous material. Avoid plastic bags or any other nonporous cases for extended periods of storage.
- Avoid exposure to heat, humidity and sunlight.
- Do not submerge your bag into water and avoid direct contact with any kind of moisture as this might stiffen your leather good and damage your leather, fabric or fabric/leather item.
- Do not wash your item in a washing machine.
- Due to the nature of the material, only Specialist Dry Cleaning is suggested for leather, fabric/leather, suede/leather, sheepskin and fabric (wool, cotton, etc.) bags.
- Professional cleaning services are highly recommended to remove any stains or dirt.
- Keep the bag away from any detergents and cleaners as well as any liquids and oily products that could irreversibly damage it.
- Do not overstuff your bag with heavy or pointy items.
- When your bag is not being used, stuff it with a soft material like tissue paper to maintain its shape.
- Metallic leather is sensitive and may wrinkle over time and use.
- The woven fabric edges of your bag are very delicate and should be treated with the utmost care. Yarns, fibers and threads might fray with use. Please do not worry. This is normal and only adds to the unique beauty of the traditional fabric bag you have purchased. Under no circumstances do frayed edges result in your bag coming apart. If you do not like fibers sticking out from the edges, you can remove them by gently cutting them. Kooreloo always suggests a brief communication with them at email@example.com to guide you through before proceeding.