- Embellished at the flap front with logo-etched goldtone coin charms.
- Its bronze-tone chain strap is adjustable and removable, so as to either swing from the shoulder or be worn cross-body.
- The New Yorker Soho shoulder bag brings our best-seller to new levels of convenience at 2/3 of its original size.
- Dimensions: L 26 cm x H 16 cm x W 9 cm
- All multi-colored Kooreloo creations have unique color combinations making them one-of-a-kind. There can be no identical to the one you purchase.
- Avoid exposure to heat, humidity and sunlight.
- Do not submerge your bag into water and avoid direct contact with any kind of moisture as this might stiffen your leather good and damage your leather, fabric or fabric/leather item.
- Do not wash your item in a washing machine.
- Due to the nature of the material, only Specialist Dry Cleaning is suggested for leather, fabric/leather, suede/leather, sheepskin and fabric (wool, cotton, etc.) bags.
- Professional cleaning services are highly recommended to remove any stains or dirt.
- Keep the bag away from any detergents and cleaners as well as any liquids and oily products that could irreversibly damage it.
- Do not overstuff your bag with heavy or pointy items.
- When your bag is not being used, stuff it with a soft material like tissue paper to maintain its shape.
- Metallic leather is sensitive and may wrinkle over time and use.
- The woven fabric edges of your bag are very delicate and should be treated with the utmost care. Yarns, fibers and threads might fray with use. Please do not worry. This is normal and only adds to the unique beauty of the traditional fabric bag you have purchased. Under no circumstances do frayed edges result in your bag coming apart. If you do not like fibers sticking out from the edges, you can remove them by gently cutting them. We always suggest a brief communication with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to guide you through before proceeding.