- Day-to-night shoulder bag with geometric details
- Amber & cream woven fabric embellished at the flap front with six logo-etched goldtone coin charms
- Detachable bronze-tone chain strap as well as a removable hand-made mini strap featuring bronze-tone rings and brown leather; you may choose which one to hold it with, or combine them both!
- Dimensions (Length x Height x Width): 10.2 x 6.3 x 3.5 inches / 26 x 16 x 9 cm
- Chain strap length: 50 inches /127 cm
- Strap drop: 15.3 inches / 39 cm
- Handle drop: 6.2 inches / 16 cm
- Avoid exposure to heat, humidity and sunlight.
- Do not submerge your bag into water and avoid direct contact with any kind of moisture as this might stiffen your leather good and damage your leather, fabric or fabric/leather item.
- Do not wash your item in a washing machine.
- Due to the nature of the material, only Specialist Dry Cleaning is suggested for leather, fabric/leather, suede/leather, sheepskin and fabric (wool, cotton, etc.) bags.
- Professional cleaning services are highly recommended to remove any stains or dirt.
- Keep the bag away from any detergents and cleaners as well as any liquids and oily products that could irreversibly damage it.
- Do not overstuff your bag with heavy or pointy items.
- When your bag is not being used, stuff it with a soft material like tissue paper to maintain its shape.
- Metallic leather is sensitive and may wrinkle over time and use.
- The woven fabric edges of your bag are very delicate and should be treated with the utmost care. Yarns, fibers and threads might fray with use. Please do not worry. This is normal and only adds to the unique beauty of the traditional fabric bag you have purchased. Under no circumstances do frayed edges result in your bag coming apart. If you do not like fibers sticking out from the edges, you can remove them by gently cutting them. We always suggest a brief communication with us at [email protected] to guide you through before proceeding.