- Molecule 01 contains only the aroma-chemical Iso E Super. The wearer may notice a subtle, velvety, woody note which will vanish, then re-surface after some time. Moreover, she or he will notice the impact the fragrance has on other people because Molecule 01 lends an indefinable allure to the wearer. In fact, its effect is almost pheromonic.
- Iso E Super is a molecule that hovers close to the skin to create an indefinable aura round the wearer.
- Perfumer Geza Schoen explains its allure: Iso E Super is one of those skin-sexy scents that makes you want to nestle into it. It’s comforting, cocooning.
- Iso E Super has a marked intermittence. To the wearer, it seems to vanish and then re-appear. This is due to the way it bonds with receptors in the olfactory system, only slowly releasing to make way for a fresh charge of the molecule on the receptors.
- Iso E Super does not exist in nature. It was created in a laboratory at IFF in 1973.
- 100 ml