- Eau de Parfum 50 ml
- Top Notes: Green Notes, Muguet Du Bois Cypriol.
- Heart Notes: Leafy Notes, Cold Water, Cedarwood.
- Foundation Notes: Myrrh, Arnica, Fenugrec, Animal Notes Smell Of Humus, Moos.
The Lobster is based on the 2015 absurdist dystopian comedy-drama by
Yorgos Lanthimos. The Lobster is a green fragrance with subtle aquatic flourishes
though it never feels conventional. It opens with clean, grassy-green notes, arnica
and muguet. While the fragrance transforms and becomes more woody over time, it
retains the fresh, verdant character of the opening throughout. As time passes, the
transparent smokiness of cypriol begins to come into focus, accompanied by woody
notes, moss and the sweet-resinous aroma of myrrh. The fragrance is dusted with
a light touch of fenugreek, which provides an herbal warmth that bridges the gap
between the crisp freshness of the top notes and the woody-smokiness of the base.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE PERFUME
- Society Resorts
- People turns into animals
- Smokiness of Cypriol
- Bizarre, romantic, primitive