Moth and Rabbit Perfumes
DUKE OF BURGUNDY 50 ml
- Eau de Parfum 50 ml
- Top Notes: Angelique Root, Peach, Green Notes, Feesia, Davana.
- Heart Notes: Osmanthius Abs, Jasmin, Leather, Cereale Note, Hot Soft Skin Note.
- Foundation Notes: Shoe Polish Note, Soft Animal Note Musk, Heliotrope, Cedar Wood, Virginie Sandalwood, Amber.
Duke of Burgundy is inspired on the 2014 film by Peter Strickland that
focuses on the relationship between two women. The fragrance opens with a sweet,
animalic accord that is at once musky and leathery; however, all elements remain
refined and civilized. The white florals play a prominent role in the composition and
imbue the fragrance with a retro glamor. One of the most striking aspects of the
fragrance is its textural quality—it has a current of what may be described as a
waxiness running through its core. It continues on the same trajectory for most of its
life but never seems monotonous. It shimmers and shifts in the light, always changing
yet never making a marked departure from its starting point. Simply put, Duke of
Burgundy is scintillating: a strange, multi-faceted work of olfactory art that captures
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE PERFUME
- Sex Games
- The soft dust that butterflies leave
- Silk warmed by hot skin
- Polishing leather boots
- Red Lipstick
- Soap water cleaning lingerie