- Eau de Parfum 50 ml
- Top Notes: Yuzu Zest, Green Apple Watermelon, Hazelnut, Peach.
- Heart Notes: Cinnamon, Chocolate Candy Sugar, Rose, Jasmin Sambac.
- Foundation Notes: Musk, Vanilla, Cedarwood Opoponax, Leather, Patchouli.
Daisies is based on the 1966 Czechoslovak film written and directed by
Věra Chytilová. The fragrance combines floral notes of jasmine and rose with
gourmand accents of hazelnut, chocolate and sugar. The sweetness is tempered
by fruity notes and a woody, leather base. In spite of the gourmand facets, the
fragrance never feels weighed down and opens with one of the loveliest and most
realistically-rendered green apple notes we have experienced. Daisies moves
quickly—a crisp watermelon accord comes into focus lending an almost aquatic touch
as the fragrance settles into its main theme of rose and jasmine lightly dusted with
gourmand notes. The base of warm woods and leather serves as an interesting and
surprising juxtaposition and makes for a fragrance that never fails to surprise.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE PERFUME
- Cake Fights
- A Ring, Ring of Roses
- Dancing under the apple tree
- Squirting from the cut of forbidden fruits
- Satirical, wild, lavish